The PCR test (polymerase chain reaction) developed by a working group at the Charité Hospital in Berlin belongs to the group of NAT tests. NAT stands for nucleic acid amplification technique. With this method, it is possible to detect the SARS-CoV-2 virus with the help of a throat swab, and thus an infection. NAT tests are currently considered the safest way to detect an infection with coronavirus, which is why this method quickly became the standard during the corona pandemic. With the COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) Nucleic Acid Amplification Test Kit, care4blue offers you a complete solution to be prepared in the fight against the pandemic. The NAT test or PCR test is also known as a laboratory test.
Science agrees that the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus is here to stay. With the PCR Test Kid you are well prepared for upcoming virus variants. The PCR Test Kid is suitable for use in pharmacies, in a PCR test centre and wherever specialist staff are available.
Components of the Covid-19 NAT / PCR Test Kid
Disposable virus sample tubes
Contains: 2 swabs and 1 bottle of virus transport medium
- The collection system with flocked swabs of microorganisms, no poison, to ensure the
- greatest amount of increase in sample collection and release.
- Full length swab 15 cm, plastic stick has unique design, sample part can be broken off in front
- 3 ml amount are collected enough for multiple project testing needs
- Safe and reliable moulded swab holding point
- Rapid inactivation of viral particles, safe for further processing
- Unique media formulation contains DNA and RNA stabilisation reagent to stabilise patient samples at 4-25℃ for 4 days
- Samples can be stored at -80℃
Nucleic acid extraction reagent
Pack specification: 50 tests/kit
The nucleic acid extraction, enrichment, purification, etc., and the nucleic acid products obtained are suitable for clinical diagnosis in vitro.
- High repeatability and high yield
- No special equipment required
- Low cost
- Wide range of sample types
- Complete removal of impurities and inhibitors for downstream application
Automatic instrument for the extraction and purification of nucleic acid
- Operating system: touch screen operation, easy to use
- Portability: small size, light weight
- Fast extraction: 32 channels, 60 samples per hour
- Internal disinfection: equipped with ultraviolet lamp
- Contamination control: HEPA filtration
- Stable and reliable: no manual work, automatic completion
PCR detection system in real time
- 6 fluorescence channels
- High throughput detection: 96 samples can be tested simultaneously
- Two independent detection systems, samples can be tested simultaneously / independently
- Automatic sample input and output, automatic hot cover
- Real-time wireless remote control of analysis
- Positive detection rate analysis, early warning of laboratory contamination
COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) nucleic acid test kid
- Fast: Optimised reaction system that significantly reduces PCR amplification time.
- Convenient: Multiplex fluorescent quantitative PCR
- Good performance: Detection limit: 500 copies/mL
- The coefficient of variation (CV,%) of the precision Ct value within the batch ≤ 0.7%.
- Clinical accuracy: 95.59%, 95% confidence interval: 94.05%~97.14%.
- Reliable: ORF1ab gene and N gene dual-site detection.
- UNG enzyme + dUTP system to prevent false positive results by eliminating PCR carry-over contamination
- Internal control to effectively prevent false negatives
We would be happy to send you further information about the eDiagnosis NAT Test or PCR Test. You can reach us via the contact form.
We would also be happy to present our other products for your hygiene concept. From the rapid antigen test to UVC disinfection devices and UVC air purification, care4blue offers customised solutions for a safe future.